• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Controls disappear from userform

João Sequeira

Hello all,

First off I'm really new to excel and vba so bare with me :)
I've always been able to solve whatever problems I encounter, searching forum and melting my brain, but this one is way out of my reach and I don't seem to find nothing in the forums that clearly solves the problem.

I'm constructing a series of dependent userforms and everything was going fine until this specific userform and I cant understand what i'm doing wrong.

The problem (step by step):
In VBA
1. insert userform frmINS_FORNECEDORES
2. insert text boxes, combo boxes, command buttons and labels
3. name all the controls
4. add code to one or more controls
5. run the code <----- Error "Run-time error '-2147352573 (80020003)' Could not find the specified object."
6. go back to the user form and find that all controls have disappeared except combo boxes

What I've tried:
- Deleting the userform and inserting a new one from scratch. same error
- Exporting all the userforms (except the "infected one") and sheets to a new file. inserting a new userform. same error

Please help.

Thanks,
João

Attachments

• teste2.xlsm
    47.8 KB · Views: 1
Update:
´
It seems I cant add any new controls to any of the userforms. Futhermore if I delete a label, or a command box from any of the other stable and finished forms and add a new one the error persists.

I am going nuts o_O

SOLVED!

Sometime ago I messed with the toolbox and I switched some of the controls with what I thought to be the same that were there in the first place... They weren't!

Restored controls work just fine.

Newbie mistake I'm sure.

Sorry for the wasted bytes :)

Back