• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Copy and paste into issue into excel keep getting Message “Microsoft cannot pate the data”

Hi there

I am trying to copy and paste data into another work sheet even if I try copy and paste just into one cell it will not let me I always get the following message “Microsoft cannot pate the data”.

I have had no issue with this before and the sheet is not read only.

Any idea how to resolve this?

The Leicester City Fox

Hi PCosta

I have one sheet open I wish to take the data from and I have the sheet I which to paste so just the two.

Thanks

Leicester City Fox

@Leicester City Fox

CROSS POST:
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-...message-%93microsoft-cannot-pate-data%94.html

If you took the time to read the rules you would have read this at the Please Don't section:
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an answer elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the answer here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

Back