• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Copy data from one sheet to another sheed based on user selected values

excellearner11

Hi All,
I have to copy data from one sheet to another sheet based on random values/User selected values.It will copy the data only wat ever data we required.I have one sheet with all empid data that have both old and updated values.When ever i select particular empiids it will copy only those empids data.Im able to find the script to copy data from one sheet to another sheet in this forum from existing discussions but im unable to find the based on filter conditions/random selected data to move.when ever i run macro it will dispalys empid once i select it will copy only those empids data.Please help me on this.
Attached the sample for refernce.So here i consider empid 1,2,4 so it copys only those empids data.
paperclip.png
Attached Files

Attachments

• samplefile.xlsx
    9.3 KB · Views: 8
Mr excellent.

You mean to say what ever you select in the Sheet1 should copy to sheet 2?

Please confirm.

Mr excellent.

You mean to say what ever you select in the Sheet1 should copy to sheet 2?

Please confirm.
Hi Monty,
When ran the macro it will display list of distinct empids in list box(like filter option to select ) present in sheet1.ifi select respective empids it will copy only those empiids data into sheet2.

Back