• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Copying data from Sheet1 to Sheet2 automatically

NSMURTHY

Sir

I am uploading one excel worksheet sales.xlsx. In sheet1 some data is there. It has to be copied automatically to sheet2 (as and when data is entered in sheet1) above the data in sheet2 without overwriting it. i.e. insertion of data above the data in sheet2. Please inform me how to do it. simple macro is appreciable.

With regards

Attachments

• sales.xlsx
    9.4 KB · Views: 5
Sir Thanks. I am uploading sales1.xlsx wherein data from sheet1 is copied to sheet2. In sheet2@ Row A20, Total is there. My requirement is when I will enter sales data in Sheet1 continuously, the data should be copied above Row A20 i.e. Total. So that I can get total sales

Attachments

• sales1.xlsx
    9.7 KB · Views: 6
Hi, NSMURTHY!

No need of VBA code for that. Check the uploaded file. I moved totals to row 1 for easy sum formula and placed only one formula for all data cells:

A3: =SI(Sheet1!A2="";"";Sheet1!A2) -----> in English: =IF(Sheet1!A2="","",Sheet1!A2)
Copy across and down as required. Yellow shaded cells contains copied formula.

For totals I placed 2 variants:
C1: =SUMA(C2:C1048576) -----> in English: =SUM(C2:C1048576)
D1: =SUMA(PriceList) -----> in English: =SUM(PriceList)

Where PriceList is a named range defined (at Formula tab, Names Manager icon) as:
PriceList: =DESREF(Sheet2!$C$3;;;CONTARA(Sheet2!$C:$C)-2;1) -----> in English: =OFFSET(Sheet2!$C$3,,,COUNTA(Sheet2!$C:$C)-2,1)

Regards!

Attachments

• sales1.xlsx
    11.5 KB · Views: 9
Sir thanks for the formula.
It is highly appreciated for vba code for copying rows from sheet1 to sheet2 above Total

Sir I am uploading Data.xlsx wherein I am planning to enter data continuously in Sheet1. In sheet2 Row20 is constant(yellow in color). Data entered in sheet1 should be copied automatically to Sheet2 above Row20. Please help me out with a VBA code.

Attachments

• data.xlsx
    10 KB · Views: 2
Sir, that is the requirement for me. when I am continuously entering data in Sheet1, it has to be updated in Sheet2 by inserting rows above Row20. Please help me out by way of formula or vba.

With regards

Sir I need another help. I want a VBA code as follows:
i)for selecting the data of Sheet1 (pop up screen for selection of range to copy is required)
ii) copy the data to Sheet2 (pop up screen for asking for destination range to paste the data is required)

Please help me out.
Thanks in advance

Sir in Sheet1 multiple persons will enter the data at different point of time.The same has to be copied in Sheet2 above the row20. Below Row20 some data is there. It should not be overwritten. Hence I have requested the data to be inserted above row20 i.e. row20 and data will move down.

Hi ,

Will Sheet1 contain all of the data that has been entered by multiple persons over a period of time ?

Will no data in Sheet1 be overwritten ?

Narayan

Sir
Thanks a lot. It's great. My requirement fulfilled. If possible please provide vba code for my request #10. It is highly appreciated

Back