• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Correlation Chart

Dear Charting Experts,

I'm trying to figure out how to draw a correlation chart using the data attached in the excel file attached. Just want to look my chart attached in the "Sample Chart.png ". This chart should be dynamic ie when i update new data from 30 Jun-07 this has to get updated in the chart.

Do help me out to figure this out. Just tried several methods but was not able to do it successfully.

Regards,

Sonjoe Joseph.

Attachments

• Chart problem.xlsx
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Sample Chart.png
    Sample Chart.png
    304 KB · Views: 23
Chart should be just simple line chart. With one of the series using secondary axis.

Once you chart simple line chart. Right click on one of the series and select "Change Series Chart Type". In the window, just check "Secondary Axis" box.

Edit: Sample image.
upload_2017-3-21_7-49-24.png

Chart should be just simple line chart. With one of the series using secondary axis.

Once you chart simple line chart. Right click on one of the series and select "Change Series Chart Type". In the window, just check "Secondary Axis" box.

Edit: Sample image.
View attachment 39892

Hello Chihiro,

Thank you for the reply but u havent attached ur working file. Anyway i will try to do it by myself. If things go wrong do help me out again.

Regards,

Sonjoe Joseph

Back