• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Create a flag based on frequecy of spend

MarkHSal

Hi,

I have an interesting problem that I just don't know where to start. I've loaded a file into Dropbox and it can be picked up here.

Each account can be one of 5 status: Regular 1, Regular 2, Irregular, Reactive and Lapsed.

The rules defining the above are:
Regular 1: Consecutive spend for at least 6 months, but less than 12 months. Considered lapsed after 2 months of zero spend.
Regular 2: Consecutive spend for at least 12 months. Considered lapsed after one month of zero spend.
Irregular: Consecutive spend for at least 2 months, but less than 6 months. Considered lapsed after 3 months zero spend
Reactive: At least one instance of spend after being classed as lapsed.

I do hope you can help - this is giving me headaches.

Thank you in anticipation
Mark

Dropbox is a safe site but why are you forcing members to go off site to download a small 12kb file when there is the upload a file facility.

Thanks bobhc. When I was reading the instructions it seemed to suggest that files should be loaded to dropbox and then insert a link. My apologies if I read that wrong.

Somendra, thank you - that's a good idea and will do that in the next hour or so.

Many thanks for looking at my question.

Hi

As requested, I've uploaded the file with what should be the status for each of the accounts. There is an additional rule - Random which is 1 spend in the last 6 months.

Many thanks

Mark

Attachments

• Last 12 Month Spend.xlsx
    12.4 KB · Views: 0
Back