• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Creating a Macro to retrieve data from webpage and update into excel

Krishna2385

Hi All,

I have a day to day activity , where I have to open a webpage and copy the details into excel, however the challenge is the webpage from which I need to copy the data and paste I excel changes.

is there any way that I have a macro with a webpage link box or something, so that I can paste the new webpage link. and the data is automatically copied from the new link and gets updated in the excel.

I have to copy lot of data from that webpage and it kills lot of my time in copy nd past activity every day.

Thanks
Krishna

Well its a alert mail which is triggered from D&B site, which holds the supplier name , Duns number , amount and the status of any litigation. so on a whole I have more than 7 to 8 fields to be copied from that webpage and paste in excel.

Hello Sir,

it is a JavaScript, am searching for a sample webpage so that it will be easy for you guys to help me , updating a rough screenshot of the webpage. so from this we require to update the name, DUNS#, details of the supplier. am not too sure if I am clear to you but this is how it is. The webpage consists of list of suppliers with date, supplier name, DUNS#, which are to be updated in a excel.

upload_2017-6-21_21-47-12.png

Back