• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

dashboard first lesson

sachar

Dear sir,

With reference to the attachment, I have two Sale Chart in duplicate “Sale” or “Sale-a”, as I want to give the cell range to “Sale-a” for copy and paste as a picture like the “Sale” chart to make the Dashboard but, it does not get it?

Please help me.

Attachments

• dynamic-dashboard-cp_right_sample file.xlsx
    54.8 KB · Views: 14
You want to select the range of cells that the chart is sitting in (not the chart itself), and then copy. Then, when you paste, do a linked picture (bottom right icon)
upload_2015-10-8_14-11-52.png

Dear,

My problem is to give the cell range to chart “Sale-a” like “Sale” chart, after that I can use camera tool past its into the Dashboard.

Attachments

• dynamic-dashboard-cp_right_sample file.xlsx
    54.8 KB · Views: 10
This is not a chart, it's just a picture link.
upload_2015-10-9_13-14-11.png

I'm guessing in the original file, the macro was changing which picture link was displayed. You only would have 2 actual charts though.

Dear,

As you are looking this file originated from Chandoo Excel School Lesson No. 37., In “Chart” worksheet Mr. Chandoo, made the”Sale” chart first and, afterward constructed the snapshot by Camera tool. But, when I tried to do the same in “Sale-a”chart the range of cell is not comes like “Sale” may I know, why?

To make the 2nd chart link:
  1. Select the range of cells that the 2nd chart is sitting in (not the chart itself)
  2. Copy the cells
  3. Go to where you want the picture link
  4. Do a Paste Special - Paste as Picture Link
If that's not working, you'll need to explain which step failed, and/or what you want to do differently.

Back