• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Date Falls Between the dates

Abhijeet

Hi

I have date i want to check If Same Number Start Date & End Date falls between the Date
I have use SUMPRODUCT formula but if Any date is Only Start Date is given not mention End Date then this formula not work.In attach file i mention how data look like

Attachments

• Date Open.xlsx
    8.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi Abhijeet ,

By now I think you should know that the best way to get your problem resolved is to :

1. Give a clear description of the problem ; this involves describing the problem in terms of Excel entities , such as cells , rows , columns , tabs. Which cells contain the input data , which cells should contain the output , and how the output is to be derived using the specified inputs.

2. If possible work out a few examples which will clearly illustrate the logic of deriving the outputs from the inputs ; do not use obvious examples , but use examples which consider all variations in inputs.

3. Give your constraints , such as can / cannot use helper cells / rows / columns / tabs , can / cannot use VBA ...

The above does not need a lot of English ; what is needed is sufficient and clear communication.

DO NOT describe what you have tried which did not work ; since it did not work , it is not likely to be very helpful to whoever is interested to help.

If you can do this , all your questions should get you answers in quick time.

Narayan

Hi
I tried to do this can u please tell any other way to do this
I use This Formula =IF(ISBLANK(E5),C5,"") & then use this formula =IF(VLOOKUP(J2,F:G,2,0)>L2,"",VLOOKUP(J2,F:G,2,0)) to find out where is End Date not mention & Pull that only start Date

Attachments

• Date Open.xlsx
    11.4 KB · Views: 0
I design this code for identify column C if any blank cell then copy paste from left 2 cells data from that cell. But can any one please tell me if that data where is Overlap i want their to paste these data

Attachments

• Blank cell find then paste .xlsm
    14.6 KB · Views: 1
Back