• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Display a Sheet as an image object in a Workbook - Solved

vijay.mudivedu

Hi,

I am trying a few things that would embed a sheet as an object in a workbook.

Problem scenario:
I have an excel Workbook1.xlsm which has Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3, Sheet4.

Sheet 3 - has a few Graphs.

In Sheet1, I am trying the embed and display the Graphs of Sheet3 as a clickable image object. The image I am trying to show is a replica of Sheet3.

So when I click on Image, the action will open the the Sheet3 and displays the Graphs in Sheet3.

My Approach

1. I tried insert--> Hyperlink, link the Sheet3. This action gives me option to Navigate to Sheet3. But, it doesn't display Sheet3 as an image.
  2. To display workbook as an Image,
    1. I tried Insert-->Object --> Create From File --> "Select Current Workbook1". But I cannot insert opened file in the selected workbook. This is hindering.
    2. Inserting another workbook and change the path to the current workbook, but this option of changing the path is not working.
Am I missing something?
What are the alternate ways of doing this?

Seniors, if you can provide this information on embeding a sheet as in image in the current workbook, it would be of great help.

Thanks,
Vijay

Last edited:
Thank you Sir!! Really pleased with your answer, promptiveness, effectiveness. You guys are really awesome and Excel too is!! :)

Been struggling for 2 days. You made my day!!

Back