• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Employee skill level reporting - dashboard help

sangeetha

I have a database of skill level of employees in various topics. The workbook has sheets for each team.

As Is:
1. Target for each topic/member is set twice a year (Jan and Jul).
2. Team members fill their skill levels at the end of every month for the month.
3. The manager reports the team wise average every month.
4. we use numbers 1~5 for the skill level. Team average is then taken to another sheet to summarize.

I want to convert this to a dashboard where team's average and member's level can be seen month on month, show progress towards the target.

While the teams use the same sheet every month and overwrite, summarization takes place every month in another sheet.

I have nothing to attach as it is a simple database with topics on row and member names on columns.

I love excel formulas but very new to dashboard and I am 0 in coding VBA.

You should make a database and workbook with samples as You wrote.
You have a clear image of it ... have You?
You should upload it if You really would like to get an answer.
or ... how to figure what do You really would like to get?

To be honest it completely depends on how you want to show the data & how you want it analysed.

Either way I have provided a sample file to show the different ways you could show the data.

I haven't added in any graphs but you should get the general gist of it from the file on how you will need to arrange your data to analyse it etc.

There are more ways to analyse it than shown in the file e.g. manager vs topic/ agent vs topic etc.

Attachments

• SAMPLE.xlsx
    25.3 KB · Views: 24
Dear Sangeetha, without sample file goal not found. plz upload sample file.
You can done by PivotTable.

Back