• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel web browser control surfing problem...

uday

Hi,

I have created one web browser control based excel file.but I am facing one problem whenever I am trying to search anything in google or wikipedia one print option dialog box get automatically pop up..

Its very annoying ..every time is not possible to cancel that option box and go ahead.

I have attached the screenshot of that print option box.Please find the attachment and do the needful ASAP.

Attachments

• Webnet 1.0.xlsm
    168.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot..JPG
    Screenshot..JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Uday ,

If you have Onenote installed , which I don't , then this may be an integration of Onenote with your browser ; see if there is any toolbar in your browser which you can disable.

Narayan

No..Narayan I was not facing this problem earlier...recently in my office I am facing this problem as a different way ....like in home the dialog box is appearing with onenote and in office showing print option. and from where should I disable it.I am not getting any toolbar option in my excel web browser.

No I m not getting this pop up when I m using any browser outside excel.I was facing this problem earlier and I experimented with different code ..finally I added webbrowser1.silent code after adding this code I was not getting any pop up message.but again I am facing this problem.

Hi Uday ,

Sorry , but I'm out of ideas ; any chance that your PC is infected with malware ? This looks like a case of hijacking.

Narayan

Thanks for your suggestion but its not working I've tried..Can I permanently disable the pop up message dialog box when I am searching through net.?

Hi Uday ,

If you can , then certainly ; this is just a contextual pop-up , and if you think it is not relevant to your use , disable it.

Narayan

There are really some problems with this file:

1. When i tried to facebook login then i found the same Print screen.
2. another thing is that when i tried to login accounts.gckcinfra.com then it is disabled. it is due to java script. hence it does not support java. because it is based on internet explorer.. if it is made on google chrome then accounts.gckcinfra.com will be run.
3. some time it ask "Yes i recognize this site" "No i did not recognize this site".

query:
1. when i run face book again then it automatically log in me without asking user name or password. it means it stores username or password.
now i want to know that this history is containing in this excel file or in internet explrorer.

But I dont know how to disable it narayan...I followed the steps which are mentioned in the given link....
After all this file will be used in a client environment and I could not have any access to control panel like my home.
Is there anything else in the book to surf the internet in excel webbrowser with the command button ..

Back