• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Extract data from multiple worksheets to master worksheet

Pen monyvichet

Dear sir,
Here is my question: I have export PDF data to excel file that have some of text and some of data but not show short by list column and row for easy to use VLOOKUP. I need your support:
1. Advise a VBA code for select and transfer the data that need from PDF into excel directy.
2. Helpful to provide an excel file with code for extract the data that need from multiple worksheets to one master worksheet.

I'm really wast alot of time to copy one by one, Thanks...

Suggest you upload a sample .pdf and corresponding Excel file showing an example of your data in .pdf and what the same data should look like in Excel. There is no generic VBA for what you are asking. It needs to be specific to your needs.

HelloAlan,
Here is attach file.
I just want to get the data in yellow remark only.Thanks..

Attachments

• sample.xlsx
    11.5 KB · Views: 6
your file is meaningless without an explanation. What does this file represent and what do want to happen to it. Please be specific as to what you desire. Your request in the first post is very vague. Explain in simple English with examples that are reflected in the worksheet.

Back