• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Formulas

Dirk

Hi guys i am new to excel formulas, maybe you can help me with a formula for my spreadsheet. How to count total hours and overtime.

Attachments

• Register test.xlsx
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi ,

With just one row of data , and the explanation , I doubt that everything will be clear.

If you can have data of at least 10 rows , with enough variety to cover all the cases , and if you can work out manually what the output should be in a few cases , it may be clear.

I think the following need to be explained in more detail :
They should work 9 hours per network day and if they are absent then you use their normal overtime hours to make 171 hours

Sunday time stay separate from other hours.

If the worker did not work on a public holiday must it be put with normal hours otherwise must it be put as double time under PH.
Narayan

Hi ,

With just one row of data , and the explanation , I doubt that everything will be clear.

If you can have data of at least 10 rows , with enough variety to cover all the cases , and if you can work out manually what the output should be in a few cases , it may be clear.

I think the following need to be explained in more detail :

Narayan

Narayan

As you can see i am new to this stuff but thankfully for any help!
I have done what you ask and hope it say a bit more.
Thanks

Attachments

• Register test.xlsx
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi ,

Thanks for the upload ; I will take some time to go through the manual outputs , and figure out the logic.

Narayan

Back