• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Get data from entire sheet into single sheet

Dear Sir,

Greetings!!

I have an excel sheet which consists of 40 sheets. Each sheet is identical in format.
I want data from all 40 sheets into single sheet.
I shall appreciate if get Non VBA solution.

Regards
Neeraj Kumar Agarwal

if not all worksheets, would it be possible for you to share a sample workbook with some worksheets plz

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your response.
Enclosed please find the file.

Regards
Neeraj Kumar Agarwal

Attachments

• Summary.xlsx
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
Without VBA, I am not aware of any other option of consolidating such...let's see if anyone have any thoughts in this regards.. :)

Have you got ASAP Utilities add-in installed? If not, download it for free from http://www.asap-utilities.com/download-asap-utilities.php.

It offers hassle free solutions to many such issues. Close your any open excel workbook, install the above add-in. After completing the installation; open your workbook and select all the sheets (Ctrl + Mouse Left Click to select multiple sheets at once) for which you would like to combine the data. You'll see "ASAP Utilities Ribbon", click that & then click the "Sheets" Drop Down Menu at Serial No. 23 there is an option "Put together rows or columns from several sheets" A new window will pop-up select rows and define the required criteria & click Ok. You're done. A new worksheet will be created with all the data in single sheet.

Note: Use filter option under Data menu to get rid of heading repetition.

I hope this will help. Cheers :)

Back