• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Getting error while trying to save excel file (XLSB format)

ThrottleWorks

Excel Ninja
Hi,

I am creating a macro. This macro is stored in XLSB format file.

Am working on this macro since last 2-3 days, however from today I am getting below mentioned pop-up messages while trying to save the file.

I also tried using ‘Save As’ file option with different name, still the problem persists.
When I run the code, it runs without any bug but not allowing me to save the file.

Can anyone please help me in this.

1)
Errors were detected while saving ‘my path and my file name’. Microsoft office Excel may be able to save the file by removing or repairing some features.

To make the repairs on new file, click Continue. To cancel the saving file, click Cancel.

2)
Excel encountered errors during save. However, Excel was able to minimally save your file to ‘Path in C drive’ (not used by me).

3)
Repairs to ‘My file name’

Errors were detected in ‘My file name’, but Microsoft Excel was able to save the file by removing or repairing some features listed below.

Damage to the file was so extensive that the repairs were not possible. Excel attempted to save your formulas and values, but some data may have been lost or corrupted.

There could be many causes and hard to pinpoint. I haven't had corrupt file issue in very long time. But as best practice, I have back up stored each day or when major change is implemented. So that I can roll back when needed.

Back