• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Header n footer..

Monty

Hello Everybody..

This is regarding page number( Page 1 of 10 ) for header and footer looks simple but have no information on net in excel 2013.

Workbook consists of 12 sheets...And wanted to skip first two pages and apply header n footer as fist two pages are cover sheets.

Monty!

Hi, Monty!
I think that you can only customize the header and footer for the first page. Despite of this, page numbering will start with 2 for 2nd page.
Regards!

Yes Sir...
Unlike PDF or word...I think we cannot skip some pages and numbering...Strange.

Hi, Monty!
Unlike PDF or word...I think we cannot skip some pages and numbering...Strange.
Those three programs are for different purposes and authors. Even Word & Excel are from the same company they are not intended to have similar features.
Particularly in Excel it's not common to have such a behaviour as your described situation, so why should it emulate Word's one? The reasonable procedure maybe moving those 2 pages to another worksheet.
Regards!

Basically in financial reporting...We. Have first three sheets are cover sheets...So it does not make any having page numbers from page one..Wanted skip three tabs and start numbers from 4th page as first page...

Word and excel both as you said Microsoft really Strange. To have different behaviour..In header n footer.

Back