• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hey Good Afternoon.

My name is Rahul and I am a self taught excel user. I do pretty well considering but I haven't had training and I have a lot to learn, so I look forward to learning more from the forum and hope to be able to help to.

I am the MIS executive in a well reputated firm, so I use spreadsheets a lot.

Hi, to all my big Gurus, i want a quick solution to my problem and here is it.

i have a table like this:
a,b,c,d,j on separate column
e,a,d,f,m
g,h,c,a,s
b,d,g,e,d

how will i look for the pairs in this table
because the pairs here are
a,d
c,a
d,e

and which formula will i use to find the pairs. please help me excel Gurus.
and another one is
if they are figure like
which formula can i use to bring out all the pairs in the list of items
using cell A1:E5 as the cell range

<EDITED: added file of 2nd post, deleted 2nd post, please read carefully the message below this one, thanks>

Attachments

• list out common pairs.xlsx
    9.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Hi, to all the Gurus Here. I have just joined this wonderful forum. Am from Ghana in Africa. I want to know more and see how good i can use excel to get all my data work done easily with ease. and will be very happy if all my question here are answered on time. Thanks to you all

which formula will i use to find how many times a number repeated . please help me excel Gurus.

if they are figure like
which formula can i use to bring out all the numbers that repeated and count how many times they show up in the list of items
using cell A1:E5 as the cell range

Attachments

• msp list.xlsx
    9.7 KB · Views: 4
Hello all, I have just joined the Forum. Greetings from London. Looking forward to exploring and learning new things! Thanks so much for all the great information Chandoo !

Hello everyone,
My name is Dave, I have been dabbing in Excel, creating lottery tracking workbooks using formulas.. I've learned a lot on my own by watching youtube and experimenting.. I am now trying to learn VBA... I've come to find out that it's a bit more complicated then when learning formulas. I've also learned that some of the things I would like to do with my workbooks in Excel require VBA codes... so here I am hoping that I can get some help.

Hi, I`m relatively new to Excel, have used Access and the VB CBF quite a bit.
I have a few Excel template projects I'm working on and might need some help. My VB days were back in the win2000 days and I`m more than a little rusty.
I live up North, in Toronto.

Hello All,

Looking forward to learning from all on this site. I have been coming to the site for a few years and just purchased the Project Portfolio Dashboard. I will surely need support as I utilize this awesome product.

Cheers

Hello,

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I only joined a few hours ago and I got a bit lost in the site. My name is Dave and I live in Albury, NSW, Australia. I am an intermediate level of Excel user, so there are skills for me to learn here, particularly in VBA, which I like very much. I like Excel and Access so I want to learn to program between the two applications. By the way I'm retired now, so I do Excel and Access development with a view to learning more once I get a bit more comfortable with getting around this site.
Kind regards,
Dave

Hello All,
My name Alaa, from Egypt, Africa
I work as cost controller, I have joined the forum to learn more about Excel and maybe I can help if possible.

Regards
Alaa

Greetings All,
Long time lurker for chandoo.org. Finally decided to signup and take the plunge into some serious excel awesomeness.

Hi All,

I'm Waran from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I'm new to advanced excel, wish I could be guided and learn great knowledges from this group.

cheers!!!

Holaa, :)

Im Christian from Denmark, currently doing Demand Forecasting for automotive company. Hope, this forum will help me understand macros since I am going to need them soon.
If anyone else here working with forecast, lets get in touch and share knowledge.
Good luck everyone!

greetings all
im very new with the excel formulas. but im a curious person so i always like to find oout what is pgoing on when i see something.
the other day i was going through some excel templates and found a invoice tracker which im using now, and i wanted to create a puchase bill tracker somewhat like it. so ive bee trying tand messing with the formulas ever since.
been seaching a lot, and came across one of the posts in this forum. think this forum is a an excellent source.
thanks a lot for all the good contributors

Hello All,

Myself David. Joined here to excel in excel :)

Happy to see all excel gurus here. Love to learn new pieces of stuff by collaborating with all.

Thanks

Back