• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

help me with sumproduct

Which formular do i use such that as users' select a particular month "summary" gets updated automat

• sumproduct ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • excel formular ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alhassan

Help.:(
Which formular do i use to the the "summary" automatically updated, if users' change the month in question?

I tried sumproduct but it seems i didnt do something right

wann868986@gmail.com

Attachments

• GP SANKO CLUB.xlsx
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
Summary Sheet F6:
=SUMPRODUCT((Details!$B$5:$B$17=Summary!$C6)*(Details!$E$4:$P$4>DATE(2015,1,1))*(Details!$E$4:$P$4<=EOMONTH(Summary!$D$3,0))*Details!$E$5:$P$17)
copy down

Hello Hui

Thanks a lots for taking the pain to assist me. I really appreciate it.

Your excel formular worked but it distorted the "scrollable list". When i scroll the list "column F" does not move with the list any more because of the new formular inserted in that column.

Please help me with that

Regards

Attachments

• GP SANKO CLUB.xlsx
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
Summary F6 should be:
=SUMPRODUCT((Details!$B$5:$B$17=Summary!$C6)*(Details!$E$4:$P$4>DATE(2015,1,1))*(Details!$E$4:$P$4<=EOMONTH(Summary!$D$3,0))*(Details!$E$5:$P$17))
then copy F6 down

I'd left a few $ signs out
:(

ps: Pls don't start new Threads to answer the same question.

Summary F6 should be:
=SUMPRODUCT((Details!$B$5:$B$17=Summary!$C6)*(Details!$E$4:$P$4>DATE(2015,1,1))*(Details!$E$4:$P$4<=EOMONTH(Summary!$D$3,0))*(Details!$E$5:$P$17))
then copy F6 down

I'd left a few $ signs out
:(

ps: Pls don't start new Threads to answer the same question.

Many thanks Hui

Pardon me. I am new to this educative website and i am still learning how it works

Back