• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

help with SUMIFSs for my 1rst dashboard

mario rdz

Hello All..

I'm re-designing some monthly reports, what im doing for the 1rst is a kind of dash board to show the purchase expense by Business & material groups, for the last 3 years.

I have included several PTs,, wich not sure if it is the best way, since the total data will be around 200,000 rows...

My problem is that I want to summarize the expense and then splited into years in one table, then splited in years-mat. groups... Im using the next formula :

=SUMIFS(INDIRECT("DataByBsn!H2:H" &lrBsn),INDIRECT("DataByBsn!D2:D" &lrBsn),J3,INDIRECT("DataByBsn!C2:C" &lrBsn),R2)

lrBsn contains the last row of sheet DataBYbsn

But when I add one more criteria in SUMIFS, the formula shows cero

=SUMIFS(INDIRECT("DataByBsn!H2:H" &lrBsn),INDIRECT("DataByBsn!D2:D" &lrBsn),J3,INDIRECT("DataByBsn!C2:C" &lrBsn),R2,INDIRECT("DataByBsn!C2:C" &lrBsn),R4)

H2:H" &lrBsn = is the range to sum the $$
J3 = sum year 2014
C2:C" &lrBsn = is the range for business (cement, reeady mix, transport, etc)
R2 = Business Cement
R4 = Business ReadyMix

If does not find any $$ for Ready Mix,, should give me the sum for Cement at least,, but shows CERO

Any help will be really appreciated...

Mario

Dear Hui..

Thanks for your replay and sorry for my late response..
I was dealing with the report during the weekend, and found out that SUMPRODUCT formula will be an easer and faster way to work with..

Here is a pic from my advance in the construction of the dashboard, let me finish it and then I will upload it to see any comment..

Regardsmario dashboard.PNG

Back