• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hire Programmer

I am relatively new to Excel and have a very basic understanding of how to create formulas and minimal knowledge of the commands and punctuation used in the formulas. I have asked a few questions here and was able to complete many tasks from the replies, but I’ve asked a few questions and did not understand the replies due to not understanding the commands. I need some work done and don’t have the knowledge of Excel to know if it is possible for certain tasks to be completed in Excel and doubt I would even be able to understand the answer. Does Chandoo offer programing services or does anyone know of a reputable company. I have found Freelancer.com. Does anyone know of any other companies?

Hi ,

Do you really need a reputed company ?

Depending on how big or small your job is , some forum member may be willing to take up such work.

There are at least 2 members , Luke M and xlstime , who are available for freelancing.

Another site which brings together freelancers and jobs is :

https://www.upwork.com/

Narayan

Back