• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How can I format symbol in an XML file based on certain criteria?

Pilot5000

My worksheet contain multiple columns and range some data format as currency, some as percentage and some just text , giving the fact that this worksheet need to be supplied and function in several different languishes , the currency format need to be adjusted according to the country it used . Therefore I am looking for a VBA code that can do 3 things,

1.When the sheet page layout is HorizontalAlignment = xlLeft (i.e left to right) currency’s symbol should be $ or € , and When the sheet page layout is HorizontalAlignment = xlright (i.e right to left ) currency’s symbol should be-“ ₪” (Israeli currency) character code : 20AA Unicode (hex)

2.All cells that contain % and/or text formatting must remain as % and text.

3.As you can see from the attached worksheet there are some codes that I have been trying to make them function according to my needs. If you look on module 2 it work well with my needs only with one problems it change all numbers symbol to the symbol choose in cell E3

4.I am looking for some code with if statement that can clear that problem

5.My other issue is in module 4 when I execute that code and try to get the Israeli currency I get “?” symbol instant of the “ ₪” I don’t know why or if it’s because I am working with English version of window and office?

Thank you all in advance

Attachments

• symbole _excelForum_22.xlsm
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Back