• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

how can I use the excel file when user form is open...

uday

Hi,

I have created one excel file wherein I can surf the internet with the webbrowser control...but I can not edit or go to other excel file when the userform is open.also add maximize and minimize option to userform..

Please find the attachment.

Attachments

• Book1.xlsm
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
No sir, I do not want to close the form...I want to use the excel file when it is still open.

See the attached file.

Go through the property of userform and see the ShowModal propert.

Regards,

Attachments

• UDAY_Userform.xlsm
    24.3 KB · Views: 11
Thanks its work perfectly....can you please also add the maximize and minimize button to the userform and loading bar?

@uday

another way just add the one more line in the commandbutton that is

UserForm1.Show vbModeless

we can do anything with excel file when the UserForm is Activate too

Thanks

SP

@uday

add the below code into your UserForm Module

Code:
Private Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32" Alias "FindWindowA" (ByVal lpClassName As String, ByVal lpWindowName As String) As Long
Private Declare Function SetWindowLong Lib "user32" Alias "SetWindowLongA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal nIndex As Long, ByVal dwNewLong As Long) As Long
'----------------------------------------------------------------
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
  Dim hwnd As Long
  hwnd = FindWindow(vbNullString, Me.Caption)
  SetWindowLong hwnd, -16, &H20000 Or &H10000 Or &H84C80080
End Sub

Hope it solve your problem other wise please inform

Thanks

SP

Hi sgmpatnaik,
Can you please explain the previous vb string step by step to me.I want learn from you and I need one more help to develop the userform. I want to shrink and stretch the size of the userform by dragging the right,left and lower edge of that userform when its open.

Back