• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How not to show data in a Pivot Table

3vQJj.png

This table has 3 cases. First, where data for the group and each region and state under it is present, second, data for the group is absent but for each region and state is present, and third, data for group is present but the same is absent for each region and state. I have created a pivot below the data from the same. What I would like to do is, not to show the group data when data for group, region and state are all present because then it is taking the group as a separate entity and adding it to the total (towards the bottom of the pivot, for US group). Is there a way I can do that?

And even I am sorry I can access any online storage from office..shall look into it once I am back home..Meanwhile, can you check if the file ext matches the below..

xls, xlm, xlsx, xlsm, xlsb

@Rajtilak

Uploading a file to the site is preferable as many cannot/do not want too access web sites, what is your problem when trying to use the upload button?

Back