• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to import data from multiple sites to one sheet below next blank row

mahesh arya

Dear
I am new to vba i cant write code but can change in recorded macro code only.
I recorded a macro to import data through web query after importing from one site when import from second site how it import in same sheet below the imported data from first web site
Actually i want to import in next blank row from second third web sites
How to change the destination cell in second ,third..sites
Pls help
Thanks

Mahesh Arya

Hi Mahesh,

Welcome to chandoo.org forum.

Can you upload your file with your code and two three links from where you want to download the data.

Regards,

Dear Somendra
Thanks for your quick response
Actually I m working in public sector and importing data table our intranet site to excel
If i import table from first web site through recorded macro it successfully import in cell a but by 2nd web site it does not import below in blank row .
and import in again in cell a.
So pls help and provide code to change destination cell for 2 nd site from cell a to next blank row.
Thanks

Dear Somendra
Thanks for your quick response
Actually I m working in public sector and importing data table our intranet site to excel
If i import table from first web site through recorded macro it successfully import in cell a but by 2nd web site it does not import below in blank row .
and import in again in cell a.
So pls help and provide code to change destination cell for 2 nd site from cell a to next blank row.
Thanks
Hi,

Can you just paste your code here.

Regards,

Back