• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hyperlink: Dynamic Sheets

Ramkrish

Hi there,

I have an excel file which has macro to publish a report. Each report contains different no.of sheets. However in every file I have a master sheet in the first page and that contains the tab names in it. I usually manually hyperlink to the respective sheet. Is there a possible that everytime I ran a report and that master sheet automatcially create a hyperlink to the respective sheet (in the same file). This is dynamic in nature, not the same number of sheet and the constant sheet names.

Any help on this would certainly appreciate.

Thanks,
Ram

Hi Luke... Thanks for your response. Actually, it is working fine. But i face a little challenge. Usually the file has the sheet names comes in 5th Column starting from 7th Row. I tried to change the combination of cell numbers, but very unsuccessful because it shows only the last sheet name with hyperlink. Can you help on this regard..

Also I don't need the header "Index", the file which i have with macro automatically gives the different header (user defined one)

I can give it a shot. Can you upload an example of your workbook, and include a mock-up of what you'd like to see?

Herewith I attached a sample (rough) file. I did show the last sheet for your reference, based on the requirements the no of sheets & their content will differ and it should reflect in the first sheet with Hyperlink.

Attachments

• Hyperlink_Mockfile.xlsx
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
Thanks Ramkrish.
Does the attached match better what you were wanting?

Attachments

• Hyperlink_Mockfile.xlsm
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi Luke, Sorry for the disturbance, actually the file contains few charts in it. Whereas the hyperlink doesn't work for chart sheet. Do you happen to know how to fix this...? Attached the file for your reference.

Attachments

• Hyperlink_Mockfile.xlsm
    20 KB · Views: 0
Sorry for another e-mail, the original report contains few data sheets and few charts in it (one after another). I don't want to make any manual editing in the chart sheet for the hyperlink. I want it everything in order (like Data, Chart1, Data2, Chart2, Data3 something like this with hyperlink). Sorry for any trouble, but anyhelp would certainly appreciated.

Back