1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

I need to create access tool [willing to pay]

Discussion in 'Excel Jobs, consulting gigs & freelancing' started by ToRaDoYa, Jun 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToRaDoYa

ToRaDoYa New Member

Access Tool

Target:

I need a tool that will create Master File built from 3 files, all I need to do is open the tool and locate the 3 files and then the tool will produce one Master ExcelFile called “Master MTO File”.

How it will work in brief:

I have 3 files, each file has different information, but all of the files have the same Ident Codes, so the tool will gather the information together based on “Ident Code”. I attached 4 files, MSR File, MTO File, MRR File, and the last one is the desired result which is “Master MTO File” so you can see how the end result of the tool would looks like.

For fill details reply here first, then PM me to send you a file with full details, How much, !!, well, I prefer a quote, each one give me his quote after reading the full details, i will choose the most reasonable quote

PS: I think excel will not be good for this job it will be very slow, that is way I prefer MS Access, MS Access will do better job in this, if you will do it in excel you must ensure me that it will be fast! or I will reject it !

Please reply as soon as possible

Regards,
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. SirJB7

SirJB7 Excel Rōnin

Hi, ToRaDoYa!
    If you have uploaded 4 sample files, please try again as they didn't get attached to your original message.
    Regards!
    ThrottleWorks likes this.
  3. ToRaDoYa

ToRaDoYa New Member

Sorry, i was in hurry, anyway read the below:

Target:

I need a tool that will create Master File built from 3 files, all I need to do is open the tool and locate the 3 files and then the tool will produce one Master ExcelFile called “Master MTO File”.

How it will work in brief:

I have 3 files, each file has different information, but all of the files have the same Ident Codes, so the tool will gather the information together based on “Ident Code”. I attached 4 files, MSR File, MTO File, MRR File, and the last one is the desired result which is “Master MTO File” so you can see how the end result of the tool would looks like.

Notes:

· I think excel will not be good for this job it will be very slow because I already tried it before [check here to see what I have tried exactly] , and someone advise me to do it in excel, that is way I prefer MS Access, MS Access will do better job in this, if you will do it in excel you must ensure me that it will be fast! or I will reject it!

· I need to know your location, and what is your working hours? So, I know when to contact you, also I will need you to PM Me your whatsapp No, for Instant messaging!

· how much I’m willing to pay!?, !!, provide me your quotation, and I will choose it if it’s reasonable.

For fill details reply here first, then PM me to send you a file with full details,

Regards,

Mohammed Nasser
  4. AlanSidman

AlanSidman Member

5. bobhc

bobhc Excel Ninja

As the above post points out you are cross posting if you had taken a moment to read the short forum rules you would have read this piece.

• Never title your posts as "Urgent", "Priority" "Immediate". It may be Important to you, but not for rest of the members here. These words will be moderated out.
    • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
    • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
    • Also if you have cross-posted and get an answer elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the answer here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.
    • Please don't attach or post links to copyright material including Books, Videos etc. Your post will be deleted

6. ToRaDoYa

ToRaDoYa New Member

sorry, you can close the thread, i did not get any answer there and i did not get any answer here, thanks for clarifying the rules
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.