• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Is this possible?

Craig__A

Hi,

My VBA isnt the greatest but I can usually muddle my way through but what I am trying to attempt is something far more complex that I would usually do.

I have a "master list" of work and several staff. I would like to set each staff member a tab within the spreadsheet and hide away the "master list" so it isnt accidently changed.

My issue is that at the moment I need to assign work to each member of staff as they complete what has been allocated to them. This is time consuming because it has to be done in small batches so its on a first come first serve basis.

What I would like to do is create a button which I can put at the top of each persons tab, when they push this button I then want a macro to check the "master list" for a blank cell in a specific column, copy that row into the other tab and fill in the blank cell so its not repeated.

With my current level of VBA skill I can create a button, copy information if a cell is empty and paste this eslewhere. Is the rest of what I am trying to do possible? and if so you anyone point me in the right direction of a solution?

thanks,

Back