• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Listbox value based on Vlookup from ComboBox

AhmedAbbas

Hi,
I need help in following when you press the Display Items Button it will show you a form, I select the value in ComboBox1(Item) and I want listbox1 (Current Price) to display the value of Current Price based on vlookup value from ComboBox1(Item) selection and lastly if I want to update the price based on ComboBox1(Item) Selection I should be able to manually input the value and that should update the relevant row. All this needs to be done on the userform. Thanks

Attachments

• Chandoo.xlsm
    19.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi,
I have a list of data in the combobox1.
Below i have a listbox with column heads 4

When i select the value in combobox1 i need the information from specific sheet (vlookup) and populate those in the listbox

Thanks,
Jeyaraj

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

I have attached the sample sheet for your reference

My expectation on the output as follows
In the User form 2, i select the class from combobox 1 and move to combobox2 (school)
I have two listbox (1 & 2)
When i select the value from combobox2, and click show button, i want only the details of that particular value on the four columns in the listbox2.

eg: I select the soc in the combobox2 and click show then in the listbox 2 i want only the details of soc
School Founder Package Class
Soc Vincent 548 Tenth

Attachments

• TEST.xlsm
    26.7 KB · Views: 10
Rather than hijack an old thread you should really start your own.
See attached.

Attachments

• Chandoo34112TEST.xlsm
    31.8 KB · Views: 26
Back