• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Mail merge using excel that changes for every recipient

Dear all,

I have text in an excel sheet that needs to be sent to nearly 194 different people and the content changes for every person. Is there a macro or alternative that can help me the same? Please note that I have gone through the threads that already have been posted but that could not resolve my problem, any help would be appreciated

When I say content changes it means the text changes for the recipients . Whatever below is in "<< >>" needs to change for every recipient. The text is very long and have only pasted the sample text below. :

Dear <<>>

Introduction

We are planning the preparation Documentation for FY14. This email explains the preparation process and the scope of our work. We require you to:

• confirm that the proposed start date and deadline is acceptable

• confirm the legal entities in <<Country>> that we should be preparing documentation for;

• confirm the names of the people in <<Country>> that we should be corresponding with
This email also contains details of how to provide the information that we need.

Timetable

The deadline we have set for completion of the FY14 Transfer Pricing Documentation for <<Country>> is <<Completion Month>>. .................

Thanks
Vaibhav

Hi Vaibhav,
First you make the table with all contents in Excel as Database and then use mail merge wizard.

Back