• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Making business invoice thr vba codes

arif

How to create business invoice thr vba codes
How to create vba codes for making business invoive where i put the number and all details related to that number are displayed
like see
1 Manojkumar
station
allahabad
2 Narendra
Fort
New Delhi
if i press 1 all details against 1 should be displayed plz show me vba codes and suggest how to run plz

Hi Arif,

Why do you need to go for VBA?
If you have all the details in a table or separate range or sheet, you can simple apply VLookup formula to acheive this. All you need to do is design your invoice and apply vlookup for fields that need to change based on input.

rest of the calculations like multiply, sum etc can be still in tact with simple formulas.

Upload an invoice you need to design with sample data of inputs.

Regards,
Prasad DN.

Hi Arif,

Why do you need to go for VBA?
If you have all the details in a table or separate range or sheet, you can simple apply VLookup formula to acheive this. All you need to do is design your invoice and apply vlookup for fields that need to change based on input.

rest of the calculations like multiply, sum etc can be still in tact with simple formulas.

Upload an invoice you need to design with sample data of inputs.

Regards,
Prasad DN.

Can u provide an example of this explanation plz sir thro sample workbook

Hi,

Here is some basic invoice i downloaded from internet and made little changes.

I have added one sheet with all the details I need for invoice.

you need to enter the cust ID in cust ID cell like 1 or 2 or whatever you have created customer ids.

The rest of the information about that customer will be fetched from the table using simple VLookup formula.

I hope this is what you were looking for.

Regards,
Prasad DN

Attachments

• BasicInvoice.xlsx
    24 KB · Views: 6
Back