• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Multiple vlookup/index match issue

Graham Cobden

Hi All,

I am trying to discover how to do a lookup to a cell with 2 criteria....easy I hear you say....well.....

I have a set of data over 5 columns of which the 2 criteria are in columns A and B. In column A are the names of companies which sometimes appear each day and sometimes do not. In column B in the date that links to the company name. In column E is the contact rate % which I want to 'look up'. Essentially I am trying to create a formula which I can drag into the table on the right which essentially says that if the date = 01/04/2015 and the company = leads wizard, pull the contact % (which is 100%). I want this formula to then be able to drag down so it looks up a different company name but still for the first. I have achieved this but the issue comes when I want to drag the formula across to the right into the 02/04/2015 column. The formula returns #NA and errors no matter what method I try be it index match or multiple lookup or using ctrl alt and enter.

Any help would be greately appreciated!!

Hi Graham and welcome to the forum Chandoo.org.

You can also use this with CSE:

=SUM(IF($B$3:$B$520=$H3,IF($C$3:$C$520=I$2,$F$3:$F$520)))

Enter with Ctrl+Shift+Enter

Copy down and across...

Regards,

Back