• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need help in creating Login- Logout time tracking macro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Can I ask if you have a more simplified sheet that does the same but to record the breaks and break reason - there are no sheets to enter more data - just the Home sheet and the Database Sheet ?

Your support is much appreciated.

Hi Vletm, Thanks for your support, mainly I am trying to record all team members breaks 11 team member divided into sub teams 5 and 6, with 6 break types, and a hidden sheet documenting any change occur within the the break start and end.

MAK128512 - okay!
1) You should start a new case in 'VBA Macros'.
2) Use short sentences to write about Your case.
3) Upload a Sample file which has some results too as You would like to get.
4) How to know when do someone has break or not?

@vletm, After when i clear the data from database and when i again Login - the time is saved in Database Sheet and again when i Logout - the time is not saved in Database sheet.
Note: Dont say that you havent Logout properly, and i tested several times even when i press Logout it was not saving the time in Database sheet and Logout Button is still appearing.

Attached the same file for your reference.
Coding Password - Iwillnottellyou
Sheet Protection - Aswin-02
Hi Aswinraj,
I was getting all conversation and i like this very much but my concern is whenever we type Emp. ID, it should not be seen by anybody, i mean can we type Emp. ID in asterisk form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back