• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need Macro for Find and Replace, Inserting logo in Ms-Word.

Aswinraj

Hi Vletm,

Need to create a Macro to find a particular word in Ms-Word and need to replace with another word.

upload_2016-5-31_20-11-23.png

Once User Clicks "UPDATE ALL" Button, it should go to the Word Document and Search the "KEY WORDS" provided in 1,2,3 Columns and then those Key Words should be replaced with New Words User provided.
4. Customer Logo - User will be uploading the image and it also should be updated in the place where "Customer Logo" Word has been placed.

Attached the Sample Document file..,

Attachments

• ITC.docx
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
Have you considered using Mail Merge to achieve this?

Have you considered asking this in a MS Word Forum ?

Hi Hui,

Tried with Mail Merge., but we cannot able to replace a different words to different Ms Word within a click.

Also I need a Excel Macro for this to achieve, so i didnt check in Ms word form.

Mail Merge replaces Field Markers with Words, not Words with Words
Is there any reason that isn't applicable?

Already another team tried Mail merge but customer was not satisfied with this. So that I would like to have a Macro to replace those key words with the User entered word in Ms Word Documents also it has to upload the Customer Logo.
Ie., When user provided a word as "Aswinraj" in "1" and clicks update - Then the "CUSTOMER FULL NAME" word in Ms Word should be replaced.

Like that When user provided a word as "Aswinraj JOB" in "2" and clicks update - Then the "CUSTOMER FULL NAME & ACRONYM" word in Ms Word should be replaced and so on.

User should have privilege to Choose the Document to be replaced.

upload_2016-6-1_13-58-53.png

I reviewed the link but still i dnt have any idea on this..,

I am having more than 50 Documents in a folder, Particular words in each documents should be replaced with different words., Ie.., Particular word in Document 1 should be replaced with Aswin.., and Particular word in Document 2 should be replaced with Raj.., and so on..,

How to achieve this????

i also tried asking this in Ms Word forums but havnt received any response as like here.., So please help me to achieve this.

Back