• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need Pivot Table

udprocks

Hallo Everyone,

Can you please help me to create a pivot table for given result on result sheet and the raw data is on 1st sheet "data". its taking my lots of time to create it manually thanks in advance. i have uploaded the execl.

Attachments

• Need Pivot.xlsx
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi,

See attached sheet, for pivot table on sheet result. Well I could not traced if there is any particular order in the output.

Regards,

Attachments

• Need Pivot.xlsx
    51.4 KB · Views: 2
Thank you for reply somendra,

one thing in output which i exactly need if in one batch and same record no there is more than one field that i want to in one cell with "," seprate is this possible ? this is exactly i want like my result showing,

thanks again,

Jitendra

Somendra, i new query can u please help me with it..

i have uploaded a sample file which type of dashboard i need.

Best regard,

Jitendra

Attachments

• Dashbord required.xlsx
    11.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi Jitendra,

Glad you solved your first query.

Now to second, here are some suggestions first.

1. Put all your data on one sheet.
  2. Put the dashboard on second sheet.
  3. We may require one or more sheets for background calculations.
  4. The data should preferably a Excel Table where different headers must go column wise and data should be entered row wise.
  5. Now list out the items you want to show on your dashboard. Say you want your management to see month dashboard. So there must be an option to select the month. Now for that month what you want to show, here are some examples. no. of projects, project which hit the target, project which did not hit the target, how much %age rise or fall in each project, project which are continued to the selected month from last months and their status.
  6. Likewise, you have to list what all you want to show.

If you are ready with all this than you can start creating the dashboard. If you are having some problem than write back, people here at chandoo will definitely help you out.

Regards,

Dear,

Yes you are correct with these option and one thing in this i want these dashboard of daily basis for like 10 to 15 projects. with my sample examples which i mention in excel sample, what you suggest me for it.

if you want raw data of my sample then i will provide it to you.

thank you.

hallo somendra,

The example file are same and with that data i need dashborad like this, if this is possible plese help me, thanks a lot in advance

upload_2014-9-13_15-44-26.png

Attachments

• Dashbord required.xlsx
    11.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi Jitendra,

You may have to wait for a day to let me have a look of this. I hope this will not be a problem for you.

Regards,

Hi Somendra,

PFA for same and no problem with me if its done till monday.

Attachments

• Dashbord required.xlsx
    12.1 KB · Views: 4
The start date and end date are blank in your file. What dates there will be?

and are you getting this data every month, which you will put in the dashboard file?

Regards,

Dear,

Start date is started from 01-sep-2014 to will be 31-Dec-2014

and the data we receive on daily basis.

Jitendra,

Based on your data, the dashboard will be like.

Select from and to date date,

based on this the data you have provided will be updated in the table below with a chart of %age complete / %age pending.

Is this OK?

Regards,

Hi Jitendra,

I am sorry, I could not get the time to work on it. Will update here as soon as something will come out.

Regards,

Back