• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need to add 3rd condition to index/match - I think I am close

=IFERROR(INDEX(RawData2016[Jan FTE Sum],MATCH(1,($F5=RawData2016[Employee '#])*($E5=RawData2016[Jan Title FTE]),0)),"")

To this, I need to add ($B5=RawData2016[Jan Location FTE]),0)),"") but for some reason it isn't working.

you'll get a quicker and more accurate response if you provide a sample file - doesn't need to be expansive, but just shows the challenge succinctly ...

An array formula like so?

{=IFERROR(INDEX(RawData2016[Jan FTE Sum],MATCH(1,($F17=RawData2016[Employee '#])*($E17=RawData2016[Jan Title FTE])*($B17=RawData2016[Jan Location FTE]),0)),"")}

NOTE: The text in cell C12 has an extra space: "Staff ", which I've corrected in the attached file.

NOTE: The formula returns value 0.000 in cell G23, which has a white text color due to your conditional formatting rule -- kind of awkward, but I didn't change anything on this.

Attachments

• leighd1.xlsx
    12.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Or,

Try this, in Cell G17 non array formula :

=SUMIFS(RawData2016[Jan FTE Sum],RawData2016[Employee '#],$F17,RawData2016[Jan Title FTE],$E17,RawData2016[Jan Location FTE],$B17)

and,

G17 >> Custom Cell Formatting >> in the Type Box enter : [=0]"";0.00

Copy down

Last edited:
Back