• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Needs date as per reporting day

Hi team

We have daily files to be sent as per thier specified day. like every monday tueday
I need dates there showing as per respective day. I have attached the file. Please help.
Please
Thanks
RatanB

Attachments

• List of files.xlsx
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi, can you pls also include the sample dates manually for some of the records, and its not clear which Monday you want to start, Jan or Apr etc.

Regards,
Prasad DN

Hi Ratan,
also mention what date you need if the given date happens to be holiday, like 6th Apr (Monday)

Regards,
Prasad DN

Hi Ratan,

Have you checked the Narayan's file? is that solving your issue? And, I am not clear what date you need for a holiday, for example, 6th Apr is holiday, you need the next workind day, Tuesday instead of 6th Apr or completely ignore that month?

Regards,
Prasad DN

Hi Ratan ,

Please ignore my uploaded file , since it does not consider holidays.

Can you mention your version of Excel ?

Narayan

Hi Ratan,

Have you checked the Narayan's file? is that solving your issue? And, I am not clear what date you need for a holiday, for example, 6th Apr is holiday, you need the next workind day, Tuesday instead of 6th Apr or completely ignore that month?

Regards,
Prasad DN
Yes sir I need the same way u have replied...please help

Hi Ratan,

Regards,
Prasad DN
Sir the month i Need is the current month.. I am using like =month(today())

3 different colors have 3 different logics. play around to build for the rest. you may have to change the highlighted characters for different workday dates.

Below formula is for immediate Monday date
=IF(WEEKDAY(TODAY())=2,TODAY(),IF(WEEKDAY(TODAY())<2,TODAY()+((7-WEEKDAY(TODAY())-1)),TODAY()+(TODAY()+(7-WEEKDAY(TODAY())+2))-TODAY()))

Attachments

• List of files.xlsx
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
:) Ratan, unfortunately, I still could not understand how you want the dates, I am sorry. :(

Pls plug in some sample rows with your expected result including output covering for days of holidays, so that anyone here can help you with formulas.

Regards,
Prasad DN

Hi Ratan ,

No issues ; thanks. However , the question asked by Prasad is a valid one ; can you answer it ?

Suppose a Monday happens to be on your Holidays list , what is to be done ? Should the next day which will be a Tuesday be output , or should the next Monday which is not on the Holidays list be output ?

Secondly , Pavan has also posted his solution ; can you give feedback on this ?

Narayan

Sir I dont know why but I am unable to see any post here now... last post from pavan sir... and that is coming too long...

Yes you might be right, I am also having some problems.
I see latest reply from some member, but when I go to the thread there is no new post.

Also when I sign out my account, I am still signed-in in some areas of the forum e.g. List of online members, current visitors, my profile page etc.

One more thing, when i reply to any thread and then go back to the forum list I can see that list is showing my last reply on the thread, but when I go to the same thread I do not find my own post :(

May be one of our Ninja can give some light on this.

Regards,

Yes you might be right, I am also having some problems.
I see latest reply from some member, but when I go to the thread there is no new post.

Also when I sign out my account, I am still signed-in in some areas of the forum e.g. List of online members, current visitors, my profile page etc.

One more thing, when i reply to any thread and then go back to the forum list I can see that list is showing my last reply on the thread, but when I go to the same thread I do not find my own post :(

May be one of our Ninja can give some light on this.

Regards,
Yes khalid sir same problem I am having

Many times I have to open the page to see only one reply... I though it is due to bad internet connection.. due to this I am unable to reply in time... :(

Hi Khalid / Ratan ,

In the past few days , this problem has been affecting everyone on this forum ; Chandoo is aware of it , and is looking into it.

Till the problem is identified and resolved , I suggest you adopt the practice of refreshing twice ; for example , suppose I see that there is a new item to be moderated ; I click on the Moderation button , but when the relevant page opens , I see the message :

The moderation queue is currently empty.

What I do is refresh the page ; when I do this , the page refreshes and I am able to see the new items which are in need of moderation.

This is true of all the pages in this forum ; any thread that I open , I will not see any new replies ; I refresh the page , and then I am able to see the latest replies.

Narayan

Back