• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Not able to create this chart

RSidhu

I need help to create this chart - i have been trying not able to do it! I have added the data file and also the chart photo below to show what I need. thanks so much in advance!
upload_2017-6-20_11-6-9.png

Attachments

• Chart.PNG
    Chart.PNG
    19.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Chart Data.xlsx
    9.4 KB · Views: 4
OMG Mike86! thank you so much! This is better than what I could have done. thank you so much for your time. high five!

Mike86! one question, I wanted the line to cross at 100% at that year. Sorry, in other words, for Fund I, the return was 100% at 3.5 years but today's return of capital is 133%. Please let me know!! Please!

vletm chihiro and mike86, thank you so much for your time! I am really SILLY as I did not put my request properly. I have revised my chart data file. I am really sorry for wasting your time but could you please help how to create the chart with the revised data. I needed the line to cross the 100% return of capital horizontal line at 3.5 years for example for fund 1 but the final return of capital today is 133% and that is at 5 years. the revised chart data is uploaded here. I am really really hoping to hear from you! thanks

Attachments

• Chart Data_Revised.xlsx
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
Back