• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Pivot table customaries design doubt

Jagdev Singh

Hi Experts

Have a doubt regarding the pivot table style. I created one customer style and Is it possible to change it stripes when I click on pivot table styles.

Regards,

JD

Hi Chirayu

Thanks for sharing the below link, but I am aware of creating the custom template. My concerned was say when I applied the custom template on the pivot table, it there any option to change the stripes only and keep the header, first column and grand total intact as per my custom template.

Please let me know if I am still unclear.

Regards,

JD

You'll have to format it that way. Duplicate a table to see how its formatted.

To change colour of rows you'll need to change colour of "Whole Table" from the formatting options.

Hi Chirayu

What I was looking was very simple thing and that doesn’t require any custom formatting. What I did is get first column, header row and grand total in the way I want the formatting to appear. Later when I select any style from the drop down it just change the row stripes. That is what I was trying to achieve.

Regards,

JD

Ah ok that'll require a macro because you want those to stay the same but the other styles should be taken from whichever you chose.

Sample attached

Attachments

• Sample.xlsm
    329.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back