• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Please help to add and subtract opening and closing inventory...

vaxo

Can you please help in 1 period to subtract closing inventory and in onother to add same opening inventory with formula....

Attachments

• opening and closing.xlsx
    9.5 KB · Views: 12
I need to subtract 1200$ in firs 1 period year and this 1200 would be opening inventory to period 2 where i need to add to cost of sales but with formula only once to write in firts years range..

The key to receiving a clear concise answer is to pose a similar question - it is not clear what you are trying to achieve, tbh; and you've also included some interesting {} around some of your formulae which had me thinking arrays?, but they're not, of course ....

You might try combining your "tables" into one and elaborating on your descriptions for clarity - you're requiring the reader to make too many assumptions, which will only give you a multitude of "answers"

In first period 1200$ to appear in closing and in second period in opening this is all i need but not to write manually but with formula that can automate this task.

So you want the value in Cell D14 to be carried over to E13?
And If you had a further column, E14 to be carried over to F13? If that's the case, you use relative addressing.

Back