• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Price difference calculation based on condition

uday

Hi All,

I am facing problem to customize the price column in attached file. In original input file I have more than 10000 of line items.

Its takes hell lot of time to customize the price column as per the expected result in attached file.

First,same security number with the same price amount should be remain unchanged but same security number with the different price needs to be color with light pink. Do not consider the decimal changes. This is very important.

Second, unique security number with the different price amount needs to keep unchanged. This condition only applicable for the security number which has different price amount. Do not consider the decimal changes in price column. Additional note has given in the attached file.Please create a VBA command to customize the price column as requested.

Advance thanks
Uday Roy

Attachments

• Consistency.xlsx
    11.1 KB · Views: 0
Thanks Sir. I want to know another dimension of that same formula(Helper column).

If I round up the price column and want the same result then what are the changes will take place.

I have added sheet1 (3) for ref.

It would be very helpful to enhance my excel knowledge if you explain the same....

Please find the latest attachment.

Thanks once again for your help.

Attachments

• Consistency.xlsx
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
Please see attachment. The formula has been changed at following point:

=IF(MAX(IF(A3=$E$3:$E$17,$G$3:$G$17))-MIN(IF(A3=$E$3:$E$17,$G$3:$G$17))>=0.5,TRUE,FALSE)+NOT(AND(COUNTIF($A$3:$A$17,A3)=1,COUNTIF($A$3:A3,A3)=1))

Attachments

• Consistency (1).xlsx
    18 KB · Views: 0
Back