• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Retrieve Data comparing Row Header and Column Header in a new sheet

KapardhiSarma

I am looking for a formula which helps me with retrieving data comparing the row header and column header.
Attached the file for reference. My answer should be as follows.

I have pivots in "Team Performance - Pivots" tab, and in "Summary" tab, i have different resources in columns and week no.s in rows.
I need a formula in "Summary" Tab which picks up data corresponding to Week No.s available as row headers in both the tabs comparing comparing resource names in columns of both the tabs.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kapil

Attachments

• Team Performance.xlsx
    347.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi:

I have put formulas for the colored cells you can replicate the same for the other columns.

Thanks

Attachments

• Team Performance.xlsx
    395.7 KB · Views: 19
Thank you Nebu, it works.
Nebu,

I need one more help please, attached the file again.
In "# Planned" column, the cell should add up values from preceeding "# Backlog" in addition to the available formula in "# Planned".

Thanks in advance,
Kapil

Attachments

• Team Performance_Updated.xlsx
    393.6 KB · Views: 13
Hi:

I am afraid that I understood you completely , do you simply want to add Column F to Column D If yes, then the formula in column D5 will be
Code:
=IFERROR(GETPIVOTDATA("MDC/MSC Complaince",'Team Performance - Pivots'!$A$9,"SQA Name",D$2,"Deploy Plan Completion Week",$C5),"")+F5

Drag the formula down. If not, please let me know what you are looking for.

Thanks

Back