• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Sending Emails to different recipients as mentioned in Column B

Prakash M

Hello Experts,

I've a macro file where as per selection of customer name I'm able to send emails to the recipients mentioned in VBA code into the To section. For e.g. If I select the customer name "Accounting Co" from the drop down and click on send email, the email gets delivered to XYZ@Acc.com with attachment (mentioned in VBA code into the To section). But if select ABC Co and click on send email button, the email is going to be send to XYZ@Acc.com. This macro file is to send email as per selection from filter.

Now what I want is - I've added different Email address in column B. So if a select ABC Co and click on send email button, email should get delivered to ABC@ABC.com and if I select Accounting Co, email should get delivered to XYZ@Acc.com. I've a data of around 180 customer, so we can assume that 1 customer to have at-least 2 different email id's.
For e.g. - For ABC@ABC.com I have a record of 20 rows so to this I have 2 recipients to whom the email should get delivered.

Thanking for all your help in advance

Regards,
Prakash

Attachments

• On Filter Selection Send E-mail.xlsm
    22 KB · Views: 3
Prakash

Firstly, Welcome to the Chandoo.org Forums

This question is probably one of the most asked questions on the forums

Try using the Search Box at the Top Right of this and every page, you are bound to find something that will help you

Back