• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

SUMIFS using macro

ammo4814

Dears ,

could you please help me in the attached file i am trying to use sumifs function using macro vb code , attached the file iam working with .

Thanks

Attachments

• Test Vb.xlsx
    12.9 KB · Views: 28
Is this...

Code:
Sub test()
    With Sheet2
        .[c7:c11] = "=SUMIFS('Date '!$D:$D,'Date '!$A:$A,$C$3,'Date '!$B:$B,$C$4,'Date '!$C:$C,Sheet2!B7)"
        .[c7:c11].Value = .[c7:c11].Value
    End With
End Sub

Try:

Code:
  Range("C7").FormulaR1C1 = _
  "=SUMIFS('Date '!C4,'Date '!C1,R3C3,'Date '!C2,R4C3,'Date '!C3,Sheet2!RC[-1])"

Range("C8").FormulaR1C1 = _

Range("C9").FormulaR1C1 = _
  Range("C10").FormulaR1C1 = _
  Range("C11").FormulaR1C1 = _

Deepak ,
thanks for your help , i have problem in implementing the code in my file , when i rum the macro give me open window then give me #VALUE! .
can you help me with this

It means you wrongly referred the sheetname.
Will you pls upload the xl where u getting the error so that we can trim it for you.

Dear ,
attached the file i have problem with . is the problem the sheet name "data " how i can solve it if i have the same problem in other sheets .
other thing could you help me with i add total so i want the code take the cells before the total and after the total and not take the total cell ,

Thanks alot for your help

Attachments

• Test Vb.xlsm
    18.4 KB · Views: 22
Dear ,
i appreciate your help i have other thing what i have to add to my code to make the data change automaticly whrn change the name without nedd to run the macro each time i change the name .

Thanks

Deepak ,
thanks for your help , i have problem in implementing the code in my file , when i rum the macro give me open window then give me #VALUE! .
can you help me with this

As i said it's occurred due to mismatch in sheet name!

Your previous sheet name was "Date " where you have changed the same to "Data"

Dear ,
i appreciate your help i have other thing what i have to add to my code to make the data change automaticly whrn change the name without nedd to run the macro each time i change the name .

Thanks

Pls specify the range where name will be change.

Dear ,
attached the file i have problem with . is the problem the sheet name "data " how i can solve it if i have the same problem in other sheets .
other thing could you help me with i add total so i want the code take the cells before the total and after the total and not take the total cell ,

Thanks alot for your help

Revised code!

Code:
Sub test()
    With Sheet2
        .[c7:c11] = "=IF(B7<>""Total"",SUMIFS(Data!$D:$D,Data!$A:$A,$C$3,Data!$B:$B,$C$4,Data!$C:$C,B7),SUMIF($B$6:$B6,""<>""""Total"",$C$6:C6))"
        .[c7:c11].Value = .[c7:c11].Value
    End With
End Sub

Thanks alot for your help ,

* if i have two ranges c7:c10 then sum formula for the above then i have anothar range c12:c15 . so i want the code read the second range also .

* other thing each time i change the name "accounting , marketing .." i have to run the macro to change the figures is there an addition on code make the figures changed auto once i change the name without need to run the macro each time .

again thank for your help

Advance thanks
please help me with the code in the attached file using sumifs function, code is working but too long and repeated.

Attachments

• Test Vb.xlsm
    21.8 KB · Views: 19
Hello vsubash

Just check "Deepak" and "Hui" which works fine.

June you need to repeat for the rest of the columns..and your Sheet name is "Data" not "Date".

Monty!

Back