• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Suppressing the display of Zero in a Worksheet

David Evans

I uncheck the box in Options-Advanced - Save the file and when I return to it, it displays zeros. What am I missing? (Other than enough brain cells, I know about that - the women i live with remind me on a regular basis ...:p)

Is this what you mean:
12270.jpg

The sheet setting will hide all zero values in the sheet. If you want to hide specific zero values, but not all, you can use a numeric format instead:

you can also change the Number format for the cells to hide Zeros.

Enter 0;-0;;@ in the Type field.

I do exactly what Ajesh recommended and I save the workbook, but when I open it the check mark has magically re-appeared :eek:

I have quite a bit of code running on this workbook - I wonder if it's causing the problem (inadvertently ... of course;))

I think I shall resort to Ajesh's Number format fix ....

Have a cracking day, fellas! (And take it easy on your next cricket opponents, OK?! You could have let Sri Lanka win one ...)

Well we always enjoy a healthy competition David. Best of Luck to Hui and Team. Let the best side win. :):):)

Oh - that is awful news - how sad for his family and his cricket family. The guy who bowled has to be distraught as they were friends by all accounts ....

Back