• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Timer with one button Start/Pause

Do Duy

Hi everyone,

I need your valuable help. I need a macro with one button, when button was clicked、specify cell will starting with 00:00:01, then 00:00:02, then 00:00:03 and so on. If the button was clicked again, timer will stop and keep the current value ( current value in cell). And if button was clicked again the timer will continues with previous value.

Thank so much for the help in advance.

Hi Marc L,

Thank for your answer, I try to search in our forum but almost thread using 2 or more button or more 2 cell to calculate timer.
In my case, I just want 1 button to start and pause time for 1 specify cell. Just with 1 button to start or pause time, and it can continues when click again.

Hi vletm and every one

What should I do if I want to put button in many place in one sheet and it will display time to next cell ( or specific cell)
Now I can only using run it on G8
Please look at file for example

Attachments

• sample1.xlsm
    24.6 KB · Views: 30
@Do Duy
You wanted ONLY ONE button.
You need ONLY ONE button.
You can work ONLY ONE job in time.
Select row and press the Button.

Attachments

• sample1.xlsm
    19.3 KB · Views: 31
vletm Thank so much

But, it have one problem, when I click to another cell which dont run timer, the timer will be stoped :(

Actually, I need count time for each job I do, so it's not problem if you want to put more button to run timer for each cell in table.
For example, each row you put one button, and when you click on button in 1 row, the time of this row will be started, and if you click one more time the timer will be stop and so on. Sorry for make this trouble for you, but please help me

Last edited:
Then it need to modify another 'timer' which would work different way...
Like: Every 'row' has own 'start' and 'end time's.
>>> You could see every 'rows' used times after 'stopped' ...

Ideas ... questions?

Back