• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

total count needed

udprocks

Dear All,Can anyone please help me out with this ?? its urjent .. if possible

i have reports in one sheet and and i want to count datas as per city with date data count exactly...

i have attached a sample file for same..

please help...

Attachments

• count total data.xlsx
    21.2 KB · Views: 5
Is there any particular reason that you have word "sale" suffixed with city name in sheet2. it would be lot more easy and straight forward it we can do without it.

thanks/Ajesh

See if this helps. I have removed suffix “Sale” from the city names in sheet2.
Also, you need to ensure that city names are spelled exactly the same way in both the sheets. (if they are wrongly spelled it should be wrong on both but should be an exact match). Excel do not judge you on your spellings it just match the exact values :)

Thanks

Attachments

• count total data.xlsx
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
Dear All,Can anyone please help me out with this ?? its urjent .. if possible

i have reports in one sheet and and i want to count datas as per city with date data count exactly...

i have attached a sample file for same..

please help...
Hi,

Have a look at your workbook. The formula is this

=SUMPRODUCT((Sheet2!$B$1:$JK$1=B2& " Sale")*(Sheet2!$A$2:$A$6=A2)*(Sheet2!$B$2:$JK$6))

Attachments

• count total data.xlsx
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
but in this i also want to date wise data which is showing in somedra sir table what happend with this formula when i add more dates...
Hi,

No problem, this now does up to 5000 rows

=SUMPRODUCT((Sheet2!$B$1:$JK$1=B2& " Sale")*(Sheet2!$A$2:$A$5000=A2)*(Sheet2!$B$2:$JK$5000))

I you want even more then change the 5000 in bold (2 places) to a larger number, the only rule is the numbers must be the same.

Hi,

No problem, this now does up to 5000 rows

=SUMPRODUCT((Sheet2!$B$1:$JK$1=B2& " Sale")*(Sheet2!$A$2:$A$5000=A2)*(Sheet2!$B$2:$JK$5000))

I you want even more then change the 5000 in bold (2 places) to a larger number, the only rule is the numbers must be the same.

mike sir,

i want to do it without failure by tommorow morning plz help..
Hi Jitendra,

See the attached file, with Pivot Table on Sheet4.

Regards,

hallo sir ,

i have more data with lots of dates and also lots of ciTYs and lots of parameters is this equal to that parameters ??

if its give me correct result then no -problem with me but its absolutly i want to type manually all results with that data..
I did not got your point, Pivot table automatically update results, as the data changes, you just need to refresh them.

Regards,

Well I Still don't understand what are you looking at. See the file.

Regards,

Attachments

• count total data.xlsx
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
Well I Still don't understand what are you looking at. See the file.

Regards,

Hallo gud morning sir,

Actualy what i want to show here i want to look up from sheet 2 data to sheet 1 in result , how much data in perticular city of which is given in sheet 1 with date wise..

Back