• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Transfering information from 1 sheet to another

Hello

I have posted a similar thread about this but was recommended by a user (Luke M) to change the format of the sheet. So I modified the sheet....hence the re post

I was wanting help putting information from one sheet to the next.

I want to track the progress of children in my class.

I wanting the children's attainment in Autumn term to transfer into Spring term.

So for example - Umar achieved NYR in Autumn Term and Emerging in Spring term.

So his name needs to go into any of the cells K40:N45

I was wanting a formula to do this automatically for all of the children and for all the cells.

In sheet 1 I used an index formula and was wondering if something similar could be used.

So the formula needs to look to see what the child achieved in Autumn term and Spring term and put their name in the correct cells for all the children in sheet 1.

I have attached the sheet.

Hope you can help

Mark

Attachments

• Help Needed.xlsx
    96 KB · Views: 0
Hi Mark Horsfall,

I find your request a bit difficult to understand of what are you trying to achieve. So I tried something what I thought was best. Thus I restructure your data sheet, used a value rating instead, created a PivotChart (plus slicer) and hopefully you find it useful :)

Attachments

• Help Needed.xlsx
    26 KB · Views: 0
Hello

Just to let you know I found a formula that my needs

=IFERROR(INDEX(Progress!$A$4:$A$69,SMALL(IF(($A$16=Progress!$B$4:$B$69)*($C$3=Progress!$C$4:$C$69),ROW($A$4:$A$69)-ROW($A$4)+1,""),ROWS($A$4:A31))),"")

Back