• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

trying to make graphs

Afternoon all,

I'm trying to make a line graph that will chart up to 10 years of sales.

I've attached a sample sheet.

The first tab "units" shows the 52 weeks which need to be recorded, then there are 10 columns which will chart the 10 years records.

The second tab "t-over" shows the 52 weeks which need to be recorded, then there are 10 columns which will chart the 10 years records.

I've added a tab for the graphs to be recorded on.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Regards

Brian

Attachments

• yearly comparisons for chandoo.xlsx
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
What do the 10 columns actually stand for? 10-11, 11-12 etc assuming they are years 2010-2011 etc
Are you trying to compare units vs t-over? as the headings seem to be the same for the columns on both sheets
Or do you want separate graphs for units & t-over?

What do the 10 columns actually stand for? 10-11, 11-12 etc assuming they are years 2010-2011 etc
Are you trying to compare units vs t-over? as the headings seem to be the same for the columns on both sheets
Or do you want separate graphs for units & t-over?

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes the columns are years (sales periods)

I'm trying to do a graph for units over the ten years, and a seperate graph for t-over for the same 10 year period.

Appreciate any input you can offer.
Regards.
Brian

I came up with this as a sample file. Its pretty basic but should give you some ideas.

Attachments

• Copy of yearly comparisons for chandoo.xlsx
    67.5 KB · Views: 15
Back