• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Userform

Rodrigues

Hi There

I have been working on a userform (file attached) and I would like some help please on the issues I'm struggled with.

1 – ComboBox4 – is possible to display value as user types in, rather than select from the list;

2 – If text’s and comboxe’s are not filled in the fields background will show yellow (no problem here), what I would like to add is that, at least one of the combox’s (6 to 15 ) where shows N/A must show the letter above (label) if not the field background will be in Yellow with message box “..You must fill…”.

3 – CheckBox1 – would like to save current userform on c:\pdf documents with same number as the "Claim N" shown (I.e.: Claim N1 - pdf1) and send only userform by email (not the worksheet or workbook) when the box is ticked.

4 – Save & Close button – can’t managed to transfer data to & save/close the form and excel

Username john and password 1234 for the "Database Authorized personnel Only"
Any help it will be much appreciated.
Thanks
R

Attachments

• Form1.xlsm
    115.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi
After scratch my head , to save the userform, now I would like to add a code CheckBox1, where after being ticked save the userform as a pdf (if possible with same number as Claim No."sequencial number")on a network drive, also if possible send that pdf file as a attachment via email, please help, any options will be appreciated. Ig need to add more buttons, happy with it.
Thanks in advance
R

Back